When we recruit SI leaders, we also stress resume building and gathering of
"professional type" references to entice students to work as SI leaders.  Some
of our SI leaders have had good interview discussions about SI when being
considered for dental school, medical school, internships, etc.  Employees are
interested in this kind of experience.
Kathy Haberer
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville