Drop in Tutoring has worked very well for us
because we developed a good reputation.  Every
student here knows of me even if they never have
come to me for help.  You need at least one tutor
that can get you that reputation by being a know
it all and very open to and caring about
students.  A professional tutor may be the best
fit for that.

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"With willing hands and open minds, the future
will be greater than the most fantastic story you
can write.."  Charles Kettering.