I may have to agree with you about that, for the
last year we have not done walk in tutoring.  My
writing tutor has difficult working with more than
one person at a time, especially with ESL
students.  The nature of the material makes it
difficult to do otherwise.  Several times I have
seen one or two students wait for more than half
an hour to see her.  I will leave it up to her
mostly, but I think that I will lean towards
appointments.

As far as reporting back to instructors, we do
that via a form.  It is mainly used as proof that
the student did visit the tutor.  Can you tell me
why you are against it?

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"With willing hands and open minds, the future
will be greater than the most fantastic story you
can write.."  Charles Kettering.