LouAnn,

At N.H. College, a small private college, if a student "no shows" a tutor we pay
tutor for 1/2 hour. Tutors who staff our "Walk-In Hours" are paid for the time
they are there even if no one shows up. Of course we monitor attendance and
revise the WALK-IN schedule if needed.

Hope this helps,

Richard Colfer

--