We installed the new Weaver program just two weeks ago so we and our students are
just getting used to it.  So far, we are rather impressed.

The vocabulary exercises are great practice for our vocabulary-impoverished
students and the comprehension activities give them a good workout for the TASP
Test which is the standard in Texas.  So far, our complaints have been:

1) If a student has not done anything on the program, after the instructor
inquires about that particular student, the instructor is "booted" out of the
program. (It's inconvenient since the instructor has to log back on to check other
students' progress); and 2) for some reason, occasionally, the program will report
that a student spent 99 minutes on an activity when the student has actually spent
only 9 minutes -- in looking at a performance printout, it is easy to see when
this error occurs but we have not yet figured out exactly why it occurs.  We are
keeping a list of little bugs so we can contact the publisher after we've had more
time and experience with the program.

So far, we are rather impressed and our students seem to be benefitting from the
program.

Gail