One of the schools I teach at pays professional tutors around $9 and adjunct
lectures $1400 a semester. As I see this, people on welfare make
than most adjuct professors. What incentives-:)
France

>===== Original Message From Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
>All right -
>I would not be so bold as to ask everyone to post their salaries to a list
>but the thread about Student Tutor pay rung a bell with me.
>
>A large piece of or faculty's argument for a raise was based on national
>figures and how our school compared to the average salaries of similar
>institutions. The Chronicle annually prints information on salaries based
>on the type of school, size, etc. The UUP also collects and distributes
>similar info.
>
>Is there an organization that has the same concerns for academic
>professionals who are not faculty? Is there any national database for
>non-faculty academic staff personnel? UU-Academic Staff?
>
>Andrea Motyka

Je pense, donc, je suis, Rene Descarte
Chacun ont deux pays et un de ils est France, Benjamin Franklin
vive la France