We are looking at how faculty in learning centers are evaluated and
would appreciate your help.  I am willing to gather responses and post
to the list.
Our community college has an evaluation instrument that students fill
out for traditional classroom based intructors but many of the questions
are just not appropriate to a learning center environment.  The other
component of classroom faculty evaluation is classroom observation by an
administrator.  This also presents challenges for a learning center
environment as there is no "lecture" or other formal presentation of
material.
What methods do other learning centers use to evaluate faculty?  Do you
use student questionnaires?  What types of questions do you include?  Do
you have observation by peers or administrators?  What criteria do they
use?  What other types of tools or methods do you use?

Thank you,
Sandy Swan
Center for Independent Study
Butler County Community College