From: Helen M. Sabin <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: New Orleans conference

> Corrine-
> Good luck on finding a projector! Will your school let you take one of
> its?   I called to see how much it would be to rent one and got a price
> of $450. for the day!  Needless to say, it is overheads for me.  See you
> there.
> Helen Sabin
> Long Beach City College
> Long Beach, California 90808
> 562-938-4791
>

> Corrine Johnson wrote:
> >
> > I will be presenting at the CRLA conference next week.  When I set this
up, I had approval to use the college's projector and laptop to do my
presentation in Powerpoint.

> > Since then, the instructors have finally realized the better way of
conducting presentations and are now lining up to use the equipment.
Anyway, now I don't have the use of the projector and was wondering if
anyone who is presenting at the conference with this equipment would be
willing to let me use their equipment.

> > I can bring a laptop, but it's the projector that I really need.  I can
still present either way, but since my presentation deals with computers I
thought it would look better if I used a computer.