You may want to investigate Nova tables.  We have used Nova tables in our
computer learning labs for the past four years and have received many
compliments.  Feel free to contact me off line if you would like more information.

Yvonne Zeka
Learning Center Director
GateWay Community College, Maricopa Community Colleges
Phoenix  AZ                                                             phone: 602-392-5150