Our computer learning labs have Nova tables which allow for recessed monitors.
 Students in wheelchairs have not experienced any problems.  Within the last
month we have upgraded our computers and monitors.  The larger monitors have
fit fine and are actually better than our old 15 inch monitors.  Recessed
monitors are not for everyone, but they have worked well for us.

Yvonne Zeka
Learning Center Director
GateWay Community College, Maricopa Community Colleges
Phoenix  AZ