the problems mentioned in this message are one small difficulty with the
recessed monitors.  also consider that nothing can be put on the top of
the table because it will block your view.  also, the tops become
scratched and it is difficult to see through the scratches.  these are
not terrifically designed-pretty yes but not useful for schools where
there is heavy usage.
helen sabin