** Proprietary **

Elaini,
Thanks for the Web page address information.  I just visited the page, and it looks good.  It is very user friendly.

>>> ELAINI BINGHAM <[log in to unmask]> 10/11/99 09:48AM >>>
The National Center for Developmental Education's web page's address has
been changed to be more user friendly:  www.ncde.appstate.edu.  Please
visit our site for information on the JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL EDUCATION;
RESEARCH IN DEVELOPMENTAL EDUCATION; the KELLOGG INSTITUTE and many more
services to the fields of developmental education and learning assistance.

We will have a booth at CRLA and NADE.  Scholarships for the Kellogg
Institute are available.  Please contact me directly at

Have a GREAT FALL SEMESTER!!  Elaini