Reading Calculations  is available from Micro Power & Light Company, 8814 Sanshire Avenue, Dallas, TX 75231,
(214)553-0105.

>>> Sandie Miller <[log in to unmask]> 10/11 1:58 PM >>>
I would also like to know about any such software.

Thank you,
Sandie Miller,
Director, Academic Support Services, ACEC,
Atlantic Cape Community College

At 08:30 AM 10/11/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I am in the market for readability software. Please let me know if you are
>aware of any that is particularly successful. I am aware of the pros and
>cons of using this sort of tool, but I still need to explore some options.
>Vendor information would be appreciated, too.
>
>Maggi Miller
>Austin Community College
>Austin, TX 78701
>512-223-3359

"The illiterate of the year 2000 will not be the individual who cannot read
and write, but the one who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn."
                Alvin Toffler