I will be presenting at the CRLA conference next week.  When I set this up, I had approval to use the college's projector and laptop to do my presentation in Powerpoint.

Since then, the instructors have finally realized the better way of conducting presentations and are now lining up to use the equipment.  Anyway, now I don't have the use of the projector and was wondering if anyone who is presenting at the conference with this equipment would be willing to let me use their equipment.

I can bring a laptop, but it's the projector that I really need.  I can still present either way, but since my presentation deals with computers I thought it would look better if I used a computer.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Corrine Johnson
Tutor Supervisor
Mesa State College