----------
From:   Gail Broder[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Reply To:       Breast Cancer Online Support Group
Sent:   Monday, November 15, 1999 11:47 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        San Antonio meeting in December

Hi all -

I'd be interested in knowing who on this list is going to be in San Antonio
next month and if you'd be interested in getting together as a group in
some informal format (breakfast, dinner, lunch, other?) while we're there.
If enough of us are interested I will be happy to take care of the details.

Sincerely,
Gail Broder