Greetings all,
My name is Deborah Collyar, and I will be facilitating an advocate program
at San Antonio that the Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation is sponsoring.  Some
advocates are coming on travel grants, and they have specific requirements
and sessions to attend.

The Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation is making the daily recaps on Wed.,
Thurs, and Fri. from 5:30-6:30pm open to all advocates who are attending the
Symposium.  It will be held at the Marriott Riverwalk hotel (across from the
Symposium) on the 2nd floor in the Bowie Room.

If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] so we
know approximately how many people will attend!

Also, one woman who is going has requested rooming with another advocate.
Is there anyone who would like a roomie?  If so, please email Alexandra
Andrews at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and hope to meet you in San Antonio,
Deborah