Hi every one:
I've also wondered if I had been dropped from the list since I really don't
participate with notes very often, but do follow everyone and everything
brought up.  I am going to Atlanta Dec. 1 & 2 to be a "stakeholder" in their
review process.  Since I was unable to complete my obligation to the DOD two
years ago because of a new breast cancer diagnosis, I am very excited about
going.  I'm wondering if any of the DOD group are involved in their review
process.  If so, please respond.  I often feel very inferior when I read the
e-mail messages of this group, but I do feel even though I may not know so
much of the scientific reasoning, I have "been there and done that"---TWICE!
I feel as if I know many of you from following your conversations.  I also do
a LOT of volunteer work with newly diagnosed women and find much of the
information helpful.  Thanks!
Lois Noring--A special HI to Lenora Austin and I do think of you and your son
often and hope you are doing alright.