Pace University in New York is accepting applications for the positions
described below. Please note that unfortunately we do not have funds to
compensate applicants for travel expenses for interviews.

Pace is a multi-campus university with locations in New York City, near
City Hall, and Pleasantville, in Westchester County, a 45-minute commute
north of New York City.

Wendy Wagner
Pace University