Please post to LIST.
____________________________
Kay Brouwer <[log in to unmask]> said:

We are a small 4-year private college with a very limited budget.  We have
not kept up with advancing technology.  As a faculty technology advisory
team, we are trying to develop a survey to learn what our faculty needs are
in the area of technology.  Have any of you done this kind of survey?  What
questions glean the best information?

Please answer via listserv or personally to my e-mail address.

Thanks!

K. Brouwer
Director of the Learning Center
Iowa Wesleyan College

Dee Bost, Ed.D                  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Dir., ADVANCE/Academic Services Center  Phone:  (501) 279-4024
Harding University, Box 12235           Fax:      (501) 279-4217
Searcy, AR  72149-0001