What cultures are included is dependent on the participants. For example,
right now there is representation from the Euro-American (Italian),
Hawaiian, Japanese (national) and Filipino-American cultures. We use a
curriculum developed by the School of Social Work, University of
Washington, called Intergroup Dialogue, Education and Action (IDEA).

rw

Rosemarie Woodruff
Counseling and Student Development Center
University of Hawaii-Manoa
2600 Campus Road, SSC 312
Honolulu, HI 96822
808-965-6114

                The world is full of obstacle illusions.
                                                         Grant Frasier