We are under the direction of Academic Affairs.  I am very happy with this
arrangement because we are teachers, in spite of our staff status.  We
directly support our faculty and our goal is the academic support and
retention of our students.  All decisions should be made on this basis by
an authority who clearly understands academic needs.