In October I responded to an educator requesting information about Weaver
Efficiency Program.  I replied back on the list that although it had worked
well in the past, the windows version has caused us problems and our
computer services department had ask me to look for a new program.  While
that is true, perhaps it was unfair to Weavers.  The Weaver program is a
good software program.  Students generally make good progress in the program
and seem to like it.  I like the management system since I can closely track
the students.  The problems we are having are mostly in the data base
getting corrupted.  Then it won't write the student's scores.  Weaver's sent
us an updated version in September that is suppose to help, but we can't put
it on without losing all student records, so it has to wait until semester
break.  We are running the program through our campus network.  I am hoping
that when we reload the program during the break we will eliminate most of
the problems.