Kathy,

I'd be interested in the responses you get to your question.  I'm going to be teaching an online study skills course this spring and I'm not quite certain what to expect.

If anyone has experience with this type of course or any tips they are willing to offer, I'd greatly appreciate your comments.

Cheryl

At 01:53 PM 11/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Sandie Miller just mentioned an interesting point that I hope that we
>could discuss.  What kind of experiences is anyone having with
>developmental students and on-line courses?  I'm getting ready to teach
>an on-line study skills course next year - summer - and was wondering
>how developmental students were doing in this type of course.
>Kathy Haberer
>Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

Cheryl Altman