Our developmental courses are 5 credits each - they all include state
mandated labs. We offer several 1 and 2 credit courses such as speech,
computer keyboarding, study skills, etc that make up the extra credits
needed for financial aid and give then practice with skills they'll need
later on. Hope this helps.
Peace-
Jody Fernandez
Prep Reading and Writing Instructor
Hillsborough Community College - Ybor Campus
Based at
The University of South Florida
EDU 202M
974-1054