>If anyone has the time or inclination, I'd love to have a goal setting
>activity to use with my Master Student class this Monday night.

 Linnae

Go to our website  <http://www.ronjonpublishing.com/studyframe.html>  and
click on the CyberClass demo banner at the top of the page. This will allow
you to register as a student and enter the full working demo of a Freshman
Experience type of course.

Click on "Assignments" (left side) and look over the goal-setting
activities. We have a few activities in there including " Writing Goals,
Goal Benefits, Life Goals, Academic Term Goals, and Life Goals". This
section also starts with an activity on "Find out your Learning Style."
While this is not directed at goal-setting, it's fun and interesting and
guaranteed to promote some discussion!

Good Luck.

Ron Jones

___________________________________