I have attached 2 versions of our director's job description.  One has more
to do with her faculty status and the other focuses on her role as a program
and facility director.  They are attachments, so I hope that you are able to
open them.  Contact me if there are problems reading the information.

Ann Colgan

English Tutor Coordinator
Learning Assistance and Resource Center
West Chester University