Greetings, all!

(and immediate apologies to those who will receive multiple messages due to
cross-posting)

Registrations are arriving daily and I want to thank you in advance for
your interest in the Winter Institute. Many of you are also passing this
information along to colleagues which is great!

 I have also received notification from some of you that you have either
had difficulty accessing the registration information on the website or
that the information there is incomplete/incorrect.  I am attaching a
text-only version of the registration information to this message.  Please
contact me directly if you would like this material FAX'd or mailed to you.

sm