Our Learning Center is in the process of creating a Center for Teaching and
Learning and Center for Advising and Academic Support.  These areas will contain
resources and materials from the research as well as from colleagues' best
practices.  The Center for Teaching and Learning will be drop in for faculty, and
the Center for Advising and Academic Support will be staffed by faculty and
academic counselors and will be drop-in for students.  Ask me in a year how we are
doing!
    Debbie Carley, Director, LACC
    NH Technical Institute