Since I teach marketing and have a great deal of experience with survey
design, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] for additional
assistance.
France

===== Original Message From Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
>Please post to LIST.
>____________________________
>Kay Brouwer <[log in to unmask]> said:
>
>We are a small 4-year private college with a very limited budget.  We have
>not kept up with advancing technology.  As a faculty technology advisory
>team, we are trying to develop a survey to learn what our faculty needs are
>in the area of technology.  Have any of you done this kind of survey?  What
>questions glean the best information?
>
>Please answer via listserv or personally to my e-mail address.
>
>Thanks!
>
>K. Brouwer
>Director of the Learning Center
>Iowa Wesleyan College
>
>Dee Bost, Ed.D                  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
>Dir., ADVANCE/Academic Services Center  Phone:  (501) 279-4024
>Harding University, Box 12235           Fax:      (501) 279-4217
>Searcy, AR  72149-0001

Je pense, donc, je suis, Rene Descarte
Chacun ont deux pays et un de ils est France, Benjamin Franklin
vive la France