Gary Probst wrote:

As a person who has taught on the elementary, junior high (bad age), vocational
school, and community college, I have found it both mentally and physically
challenging.   However, a student who is physical challenged and wants to enter
the education field could study to become a multimedia developer or
instructional designer.   If you look under training in national newspapers, you
will find many advertisements for people trained in these fields.

Also, online tutoring services in math and English are now being started.

As a trainer you get the following:
1.  All expensives paid to conferences that can cost over 2000 dollars to
attend.
2.  All paper grading, course development done from 9 to 5.   Never grade papers
or prepare
     on weekends.
3.  Excellent salaries...Some make over 100k.
4.  Students who are paid to attend class usually behave.
5.  Work in modern facilities with excellent equipment and support.