Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:05:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Writing Center Listerv info?

To subscribe to wcenter (a general discussion of writing centers):

Send a message to

The message should read

        subscribe wcenter yourfirstname yourlastname

Then follow subsequent instructions.

If you have any questions, contact Lady Falls Brown at

To subscribe to writingc (created specifically for peer writing tutors):

Send a message to

Leave the subject line blank

The message should read

        subscribe writingc yourfirstname yourlastname

To unsubscribe, send a message to

Leave the subject line blank.

The message should read

        signoff writingc

If you have any questions, contact Karl Fornes at