Interesting points, Jim (but I'm a die-hard radical of the 60s).  My freshman
seminar sections are currently watching "West Side Story," and the discussion
has been enlightening.  The play/film demonstrates well how frustration can
escalate to violence, even if that was not what the participants intended.

Jeanne Higbee