working with engineers requires a HIGH salary!  (haha)  I am married to
one so I know of what I joke.  You need to talk to Robin Redmon Wright,
Stephen F. Austin state University in Nagadoches, Texas.  She has a lot
of experience in this field.  post your message to the list serv and to
robin and see if she will respond to you.  Our director gets the same
salary as the rest of us-36K-59K.
Helen Sabin
Long Beach City College
long Beach, California 90808