Thanks to all of those that have graciously offered the use of their computer equipment to use this week in New Orleans at the CRLA conference.  I have acknowledged them directly but wish to let everyone know what a generous bunch we have.

I was dismayed to see that I had started a discussion regarding the availability of technical equipment at conferences.  That was not my objective.

I do believe that most conferences do the best they can with the budgets provided and applaud them for their efforts.  I apologize to the conference chair if there were any negative thoughts drifting toward them.  I was given ample advance notice that I would have to provide my own technical equipment, and if not for the sudden interest in the classroom for this equipment, I would be bringing my own.

Again, thanks to all for their generous nature and hope to see you in New Orleans.

Corrine Johnson
Tutor Supervisor
Mesa State College